Skip to Content

Supporting Property Documents in Syria

Project Details

Category Infographic

Date: June 27, 2021


Voice Over Justin Alfonso

Consultant Aref Alshaal

Video Production MK Design Studio

Editor Aman Albezreh

Your house is located in an area to be developed but you don't have one of these documents: Title Deed (Green Tabu), Court Decision, Irrevocable Power of Attorney, or Consensual Sale Contract. In this case, there are alternative documents to be used to file a case and add a reservation note to the property documents to preserve your right to your property. In this video, Syrbanism explains the different types of ownership documents and the Judicial Presumptions and what to do when they are lost.